- That iodine infusion reaction that I had turned out not to be the most interesting part of the scan. That would be that the radiologist who read the pictures they did get noticed a mass on my kidney. One ablation and biopsy later and it was determined to be benign. A year out and there's no sign of it coming back.
- I've now graduated to only needing a dermatology checkup every six months, since my first four (every three months) were all-clear.
- Andy, callicrates, is doing some really neat collaboration with folks in Washington, DC. He's been racking up the frequent flier miles and frequent hotel stay points.
- We've been to two weddings of cousins this year, and will be attending a third one in December. We're also attending the wedding of a widowed aunt in September.
- We celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary in April.
- Our middle kitty, Sean, was diagnosed with nasal adeno-carcinoma. Thankfully he is not yet showing any symptoms aside from tears and occasional labored breathing. We are going the palliative care/quality-of-life route.
- I had foot surgery in January. As of March it was looking good. As of April it was not. I had the redo about six weeks ago. This time insurance sprang for a treatment they denied last time, so hopefully this will be the last such surgery.
- With any luck, I'll be able to walk full weight-bearing Real Soon Now. I probably will still need to wear the boot for the forseeable future and I will probably be unable to resume exercise until after I lose the boot.
- As noted in my last entry, I'm once again playing on a Pern-themed MUSH. Please check us out at whitestar.spundreams.net port 4201. Wiz-theme is Star Wars names, so don't worry if you see three or four of those. I'm Maz Kanata.
That's all for now. Updates as events warrant.