At some point my sister needed to borrow my car, and the tape was in it. She mentioned the various songs a few times, and when I got the car back, the tape was not included. She claims not to remember it now, but I'm pretty sure she kept it, and this amuses rather than irritates me. Sadly, by the time Leah Zicari had a presence on the web, the tape was out of print. I wrote to her anyway, and she replied. I have a faint hope that she might release it in CD form someday, and if she does I will certainly be announcing it. In the meanwhile, she helped me get my hands on a copy, and aside from discovering several of the songs all over again, I confirmed that I did, indeed, remember a few of the songs word-for-word.
One of the songs I remembered word-for-word is "Irony", which is today's song.
- day 01 – your favorite song: "Shades of Gray" as performed by The Monkees.
- day 02 – your least favorite song: "(She Was A) Hotel Detective" by TMBG.
- day 03 - a song that makes you happy: Beethoven's 6th, 1st movement.
- day 04 - a song that makes you sad: "Tears in Heaven" by Eric Clapton.
- day 05 - a song that reminds you of someone: "Trouble Me" by 10,000 Maniacs. (Ray Hall)
- day 07 - a song that reminds you of a certain event: "The Throne Room" by John Williams. (Our wedding recessional)
- day 06 - a song that reminds you of somewhere: "Blackstairs" by Clannad. (My uncle's house)
- day 08 - a song that you know all the words to: "Irony" by Leah Zicari.