15 Years Ago, I:
- Had a crush on several gay guys who had graduated from high school the year before.
- Graduated from high school.
- Had never heard of MUDs.
- Figured I would marry a gay guy who needed to stay closeted with the open agreement that he could sleep with whomever he wanted.
10 Years Ago, I:
- Met D'rian from PernMUSH for the first time. We had already considered ourselves a couple for nine months before we ever saw one another.
- Moved to Atlanta, Georgia, for about three months.
- Hadn't played in a tabletop RPG for a year and really missed it, as well as the group I had gamed with.
- Got a job in accounts payable for a company which would go bankrupt in less than ten months. This was not a cause-effect situation.
5 Years Ago, I:
- Had been married to D'rian from PernMUSH for a year.
- Was thoroughly in love with Chapel Hill, after having sworn never to live in the south again when I moved back from Atlanta.
- Was telecommuting to a job in New Jersey, finding pages which could be read on every browser up to and including the line browser supported in Brother™ word processors.
- Helped arrange the outing to The Phantom Menace in which I met many people on my friends list for the first time.
2 Years Ago, I:
- Had been married to D'rian from PernMUSH for four years.
- Was still actively roleplaying on three Pern-themed MUSHes.
- Was diagnosed with diabetes and allergies to eggs and wheat.
- Began making jewelry.
1 Year Ago, I:
- Was very happy when Andy got his PhD, and even happier that I'd been married to D'rian from PernMUSH for five years.
- Was stunned and disappointed that NVidia didn't hire him.
- Was dubious about moving to Albuquerque, but thrilled at how nice Sandia had been to Andy and glad that they hired him.
- Lost Grandpa to cancer in February and Thena to a genetic heart weakness in July; thereby discovering that I was physically capable of crying.
- Went to Kitty City, but only for a few minutes.
- Played in a tabletop RPG with Andy as the GM, and with echoweaver and her husband, dnabre, and audited by wolfsamurai.
- Was able to make user-specified scores in Spam Assassin work.
- Wasn't feeling well and slept until nearly 16:00.
- Skipped breakfast and lunch, but not coffee.
- Was at Kitty City for over an hour and saw Monica.
- Managed to airwalk three miles in 52 minutes and change.