Three things I don't understand
Three things that scare me
- The existence and popularity of the many groups whose sole purpose is the hatred of and violence toward others.
- The seemingly relentless attack on all things natural and beautiful.
- The thought of losing Andy.
Three things I'd like to learn
- Serious jewelry-making
Three things I am wearing right now
- Black sweatpants with white pawprints up the left side
- Turquoise blue PACA shirt with white writing and purple pawprints
- Wedding ring
Three things on my desk
- A ruler
- A small notepad (of the dead tree variety)
Three things I want to do before I die
- Do something which I know has made the world a better place for many
- Go into space
- See auroras in person
Three good things about my personality
- Appreciation of beauty in many forms
- Appreciation of humor
- I try to help people and animals
Three bad things about my personality
- Easily frustrated/give up
Three parts of my heritage
Three things I like about my body
- Being ambidextrous
- I guess my eyes are ok
- My hair turns golden-red in sunlight.
Three things I don't like about my body
Three things people don't know about me
- At least two psych* professionals believe I should be tested for an autism spectrum disorder.
- I used to have a good singing voice.
- People who claim to have various extra-sensory perceptions (seeing auras and so on) often tell me that they can't sense anything from me.
Three things I say the most
- Heidi, get down!
- I'm flexible.
- I'm sorry.
Three places I want to go
- An undersea settlement
Three names that I go by
- Hey you
- Mrs/Ms Wilson
Three screen names I have had or have