1) List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
- Make and distribute the CDs of the photos from Grandpa's album.
- Finish making two Christmas presents.
- Make sure Andy's grandparents and Grandma Shad are using their tape recorders, and re-show them how to if they aren't.
- Begin regular exercise again.
- Find out if any local high schools have speech and debate teams and start the process of volunteering to judge in tournaments.
2) List five people you've lost contact with who you'd like to hear from again.
- Frank Habit (RFA)
- Ray Hall (RFA)
- Suzy Shepardson (RFA)
- Bill (last name unknown; Oswego)
- Steffikins (last name unknown; Oswego)
3) List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
- Carve gems
- Identify gems
- Set gems (advanced)
- Photography with a manual camera
4) List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
- Make sure my mom and sister have enough to live comfortably, including moving them if necessary.
- Find out if someone dear to me is being abused by her fiance and is simply staying so she doesn't lose her son. If she is being abused, make sure she and her son can start over somewhere far away from the abuser.
- Make a large donation to the elementary school which saved callicrates.
- Buy up a bunch of undeveloped forest land and leave it that way.
- Kitty City nothing. PACA would have Kitty County and Doggie District, and enough funds to rescue a ton more animals from the kill shelters.
5) List five things you do that help you relax.
- Cuddle with Andy
- Foozle kitties
- Listen to music
- Take long showers