- Elaborate on your default icon.
- What's your current relationship status?
- Ever have a near-death experience?
- Name an obvious quality you have?
- What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
- Any celeb you would marry?
- Who will copy and paste this first?
- Name someone with the same birthday as you.
- Do you have a crush on someone?
- Have you ever vandalized someone's private property?
- Have you ever been in a fight?
- Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
- What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
- What do you usually order from Starbucks?
- Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
- Say something totally random about yourself.
- Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
- Do you wear a watch?
- Do you have anything pierced?
- Do you have any tattoos?
- Do you like pain?
- Do you like to shop?
- What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
- What was the last thing you paid for with a credit card?
- Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
- What is on your desktop background?
- What is the background on your cell phone?
- Do you like redheads?
- Do you know any twins?
- Do you have any weird relatives?
- What was the last movie you watched?
- What was the last book you read?
It is what I have always imagined will o' the wisps look like, rendered in some of my favorite colors. For the record, whomever decided that they should belong to the ugly bomb family in FFXI needs to be locked in a room with their creations; even in the darker legends of what will o' the wisps are, they're ethereally beautiful.
Married, boringly monogamous.
Ubi Caritas, author lost in antiquity (Gregorian Chant)
If my feelings for callicrates could be described in such shallow terms.
General face shape and hair color, since I avoid eye contact by default.
Someone once said I vaguely resembled Meg Tilly facially, when I was auditioning for a local theatre production of Agnes of God.
No. They can't survive my entropy field.
Ears, and the holes have never closed over so I wear earrings. Were I to have a chance to counsel my younger self, I would have counseled her not to.
No, especially since I'm accident prone. After I've accidentally hurt myself once again, though, I tend to be fascinated by the pain.
In stores; no. Online, I prefer browsing but rarely go through with the final part. I am happy to get pretty shiny ferret shock stuff, though.
Some cans of cat food to tempt two recently abandoned cats (turned in to PACA) who were not eating.
A person calling to say they'd run out of the type of flowers I ordered, and was it ok if they delivered them tomorrow.
On the windows one, blue. On the Linux one, this sort of blue which shades into purple but changes with lighting condition and angles.
Default, if any.
Yes. Sean (my adoptive son) is one.
My paternal uncles are identical/mirror twins, and callicrates' cousins are fraternal twins. I have passing familiarity with a few other sets.
I'm the family black sheep.
Monty Python and the Quest For the Holy Grail
Spin Control, the sequel to Spin State, by Chris Moriarty.